“Lovely Wine Bar”

Cravings Wine Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Cravings Wine Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 101 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine wine, delectable food, and a relaxed polished casual atmosphere in the Twin Cities East Metro area. Cravings Wine Bar & Grille is just that sort of place, whether for a special occasion, an important lunch meeting or just a place to relax after a long day, you will experience excellent service, an exclusive wine selection, full bar, fine food,and handmade desserts that is unmatched in the Woodbury area.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Lovely Wine Bar”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with the Charming Wine Bar. It's small but very nicely decorated and comfortable. The menu was very good, with several dishes you don't see on every menu. The Wine selection was also very nice. They have many dinner events that include wine with every course.

Visited October 2013

Baldwin, Wisconsin, United States
“Excellent, but at a price”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I went for lunch (with a Groupon) and decided we would order seperate meals and split. She ordered a French Dip and I ordered a Turkey Club....both sandwiches were awesome, with the French Dip 100% being the best I have ever had. With these two sandwiches, 2 salads, two cokes and a piece of cake it came out to $40 (before Groupon). I would have a hard time justifying $15 for a club with salad normally. I would give 4-5 stars if the prices could come down a bit to a more reasonable lunch menu price.

• Visited October 2013
“not by the glass”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

If you like wine, do not order by the glass. If you look behind the bar, on the botton shelf, you will see all the bottles available by the glass. Most were open, and simply corked. They may have been opened an hour earlier, or days earlier. The two I tried were both "skunky", and obviously had been open for a while. They have good wine by the bottle. Do yourself a favor, and order one of those. If you can not finish it, take it home and seal or preserve it the proper way. Disappointing from a "wine bar".

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Manager V
“Make Believe”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

In theory, I should love this place. But just because you're the only local joint that serves a dish with a French name, it doesn't mean that you can justify $25 a plate. My two visits have included rabbit rissoto and duck confit pasta. Both dishes had no follow through, ie. seasoning. What a letdown. Thankfully it wasn't as busy this time. One of the management staff had previously condescended me for trying to get in on a Friday night without reservations. Just tell me if you don't have room. Don't make me feel like a jerk for trying to give you my money. I think there's something wrong when your experience makes a Groupon deal seem like a complete waste of $$$.

• Visited July 2013
“Give this cozy little wine bar/restaurant a try.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Purchased a Groupon for this new place in Woodbury. We had eaten at Cravings in White Bear Lake in the past for lunch and loved the place so decided to give Woodbury location a try. My husband and I both ordered dinner entrees and a glass of wine. Both were excellent. Our food arrived hot and delicious. Service was a bit slow but place was busy and they appeared to be short staffed. We shared a delicious brownie for dessert. We will definitely come back again.

• Visited July 2013