“Healthy Quick Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

......In a good environment. We take the kids and everyone loves it. It's Greek food in a nice clean quite open environment. I often forget about it and them when I go, I wonder why I do not go more often. One of the top places on Woodbury.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I've eaten here a few times but I more often take food home. It is not a fine dining establishment, but for fast food it is wonderful. Servings are large. The family size items are an especially good value. It's not the same ol' burger-and-fries.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Go to Dino's for lunch and you will be happy. Gyros, tzatziki, fries...all are yummy. Good place to go with the kids. I have also enjoyed their falafel sandwich.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Delicious! We had 1 regular and 1 chicken gyro, 2 greek side salads with a side of Tzatziki for our carry out dinner. The chicken was kabob style strips of meat, sliced just like regular gyro meat, and was great. Both sandwiches and salads were enjoyable portions at a quite reasonable price.
I wouldn't normally review a quick serve restaurant, but this was exceptionally good. They did a super job on our food, and deserve to be complimented.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great place to go for lunch. Gyro meat right of the spit and the french fris are great. Good place for the buck

Been to Dino's? Share your experiences!