“Great Lunch Buffet!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I adore Indian food and this buffet satisfies. Not a humongo selection, but just the perfect amount IMHO. Wait staff is attentive. The food is always fresh when I go there. Yum!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Based on the number 1 ranking I just had to try this restaurant while in Woodbury. I was terribly disappointed, There is no way this could be the number 1 restaurant in any location. The portions were small, but prices were high. The meat in all of the dishes we ordered was dry and the sauces were bland. I have eaten Indian food all over the world, including in India, and this was the worst I have tried.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I love trying new foods. I havn't tried very much Indian food before. I will be trying much more of it this place is fantastic and has great service!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

India Palace has a varied selection of delicious Indian dishes. Our family favorite has always been the chicken makhani; enjoyed by our children since they were 5 years old, and never tired of it after many years. The lunch buffet is a great way to try different dishes. Don't skip a mango lassi; creamy, tart and refreshing!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

This is by far my favorite place to go for Indian and I try to make the 45 minute trip at least once every couple months if not more often. I was introduced to this delicious cuisine here and have since brought many friends here to try it for the first time as well.

The most recent time was for my birthday this year and there were 4 of us total. We like to eat family style when we come because there are too many good items on the menu and we want some of everything.

We ordered the Rogan Josh, Lamb Saag, Chicken and Mushroom, Chicken Masala and the Seekh Kebab. We also ordered the 3 bread basket with 2 orders of the garlic naan and one of the onion naan.

As always the food was amazing and I was very happy that we had leftovers so that I could enjoy the food for the next few days at lunch.

The service was great and we ordered the pistachio and mango ice cream for desert and we were very pleased with them and when the waiter brought the bill he said the ice cream was on the house since they overheard us say we were here for my birthday (we didn't mention it to him at all).

We will be coming back again hopefully in the neat future and I can't wait to bring more people here to enjoy the wonderful food!

Been to India Palace? Share your experiences!