“Best Indian food around!”
Review of India Palace

India Palace
Ranked #6 of 102 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This is by far my favorite place to go for Indian and I try to make the 45 minute trip at least once every couple months if not more often. I was introduced to this delicious cuisine here and have since brought many friends here to try it for the first time as well.

The most recent time was for my birthday this year and there were 4 of us total. We like to eat family style when we come because there are too many good items on the menu and we want some of everything.

We ordered the Rogan Josh, Lamb Saag, Chicken and Mushroom, Chicken Masala and the Seekh Kebab. We also ordered the 3 bread basket with 2 orders of the garlic naan and one of the onion naan.

As always the food was amazing and I was very happy that we had leftovers so that I could enjoy the food for the next few days at lunch.

The service was great and we ordered the pistachio and mango ice cream for desert and we were very pleased with them and when the waiter brought the bill he said the ice cream was on the house since they overheard us say we were here for my birthday (we didn't mention it to him at all).

We will be coming back again hopefully in the neat future and I can't wait to bring more people here to enjoy the wonderful food!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

My wife and I eat lunch here every few months. We love the buffet. The food has always been good. The last time we were there, it was even better. They now make the Nan for you fresh after you have been seated and the amount of choices in the buffet has been expanded.

Very friendly staff. Best indian in the twin cities.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great food, sevice,and very clean. Tables were cleaned
right after it became empty
1st time my wife had Indian food. Will definely
go back.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Who would think that in a strip mall in white bread Woodbury could you find wonderful Indian Cuisine. Try the Paneer Chilli or the Tikka Masala and Naan bread. Very good service and decor. If you want to try something new, this is the place.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

We were very pleased with the meals we were served at our recent first visit to India Palace.
The ingredients all tasted very fresh and the food had layers of favors just as good Indian food should be. The ambiance is nothing to swoon over but food is the main attraction.

Been to India Palace? Share your experiences!