All reviews waffles an older property beds were comfortable free breakfast would stay again motel amy recliner renovation fi motorcycle highway refrigerator
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

since my last stay there they have done some nice improvements, carpet in the room, painting, looks like a complete overhaul in the bathroom & room sink area, job well done. beds were very good. quite rooms. front desk very polite along with rest of staff.
breakfast still needs help. will stay again.

Room Tip: for quite rooms recommend 2nd floor
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Ashley N, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Winona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Chip,

Thank you for staying with us! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and I will be sure to share with all the employees.

We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room to stay in the night before a big race. The rooms where clean & comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We arrived late and were able to get right into our room. In the morning as we were leaving early they had yogurt & coffee available for us.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Ashley N, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Winona, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Hi Kate,

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed August 10, 2018

This hotel is a great location if you are attending an event or have a student at St. Mary's University. The location was perfect. Hotel was nice. No pool if you are looking for that. Breakfast we were a little disappointment, but always bring our own just in case.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Chere T,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Winona. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. In regards to Breakfast, we are continuously working on to improve. We hope to see you again in the future.

Ashley N.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

I just had a 4 days of business in Winona and an excellent stay at the Days Inn. It is the best budget, and possibly the best run hotel in town. Excellent location. Great Wi-Fi. They were immediately responsive to any special needs, including changing my reservations from 2 to 3 nights, had top notch service, and a free breakfast that exceeded my expectations. The free breakfast included fresh brewed coffee (de-caf or regular), fruit, yoghurt, a good selection of cold cereals, breads, bagels, muffins, orange and apple juice, and a hot main selection each day, such cheese omelettes. Coffee, cookies, fruit, are out 24 hours a day for you to snack on anytime. It was 100 degree heat, and my room air conditioning was perfect, bed super comfortable, and had great sleep all 3 nights. Room was spacious, inexpensive, and quiet. I am an international traveller and was extremely impressed by the level of service. Amy Brown was the hotel manager during my stay and she was excellent and very professional. I will be booking here for all future Winona business.

Room Tip: Had Room 110. Quiet and spacious for single business traveller.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Great night's sleep. Comfortable beds. Rotten breakfast...Cold and no variety. Staff at check in time seemed indifferent to my being there. Had to wait while he did other things first that were not customers.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple