“Nice spot by the river.”

Jefferson Pub & Grill
Ranked #13 of 87 Restaurants in Winona
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Nothing spectacular here. Nothing shabby either. They have a great location near the river park, decent food, decent service and decent menu. Worth a stop. Probably designed more for the locals than for the travelers.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a great restaurant to catch happy hour at the bar or to get some steak or shrimp in the restaurant. Located downtown near the river.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We had our wedding reception here and they took great care of us, our family and friends. Nothing was out of the question and the staff saw to it that we had our every need met. We ate lunch here the day before the big day and everyone in our group thoroughly enjoyed it. The fried pickles and cheese curds were absolutely perfect, and my burger was outstanding.

1  Thank simplemika
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is the place. It's a block from the theater and just around the corner from Betty Jo's. The prices were fair, and the food was in those good old Midwestern, loosen-your-belt, serving sizes.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My family and I stopped in for dinner. We were seated in the bar area (my children are both under 13). It seemed as though we were a bother to our waitress. We had empty water glasses for 15 minutes, weren't offered dessert (the waitress casually walked by, setting the check on the table, saying "pay whenever"), and only saw our waitress about 5 times in over an hour. It was not busy, as there were only 3 other tables with anyone at them.

Also, we stuck to the table. Literally! My napkin ripped when I picked it up because it was stuck. After one of the other groups left, someone came out to bus the table. After he wiped it down, there was still food on it! I don't even want to know if the rag was clean. In addition, after we got our desserts ordered, the stoneware dishes has brown bits on them. YUCK!

2  Thank tmlinz