“lunch with my grandson”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
West Bend
“lunch with my grandson”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very nice menu - lots of offerings- my wife said the beef barley soup was great, I had a Gyro in it was also very good - Jefferson offers mostly American food but a nice variety - Winona does not have a lot of good resturants so Jefferson stand out.

• Visited March 2013

Midwest
“Wedding Reception”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Setting is beautiful, location is great!!!

Food was very mediocre and would suggest not having a keg for reception as it was tapped like we were at a frat party.

Visited February 2013
Deerfield, Wisconsin
“Just okay....”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I made a reservation at Jefferson's for the first Saturday of November, no problem, they got us right in. IN fact......when we showed up at the restaurant, there was plenty of seating, no reservations needed as I could tell. The server was very friendly, no complaints at all! However, the food.....eek. I ordered the Buffalo Chicken Wrap with a side salad. The salad was great, no complaints at all. The wrap....YIKES....it was pretty gross. It tasted like they dumped some tabasco sauce on the chicken and just served it to me. Honestly, I could eat it.....but....I boxed it up and took it with me because I felt bad for the server. My friends seemed to like their food, although, 2 of them ordered the same thing, BUT, they had totally different portions....it was really weird.....anyhow, the place was okay, nothing I would go out of my way to visit again, unless someone else was paying.

• Visited November 2012
Minnesota
“Recommended by hotel staff”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

While visiting Winona, our hotel staff recommended Jefferson Pub & Grill. It's a very nice looking older building with a family friendly atmosphere. The food was good, prices reasonable, and friendly staff.

Visited October 2012
st paul MN
“Nice Motorcycle Stop”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

stopped for lunch on our way to twincites coming from wi dells. Easy to fine, out door seating and fast service.

Visited September 2012