“Good sandwich and good service.”
Review of Green Mill

Green Mill
Ranked #12 of 87 Restaurants in Winona
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 31, 2011

I had a new sandwich with chicken and havarti cheese and it was DELISH! The service was good too, so I would definitely come back to this Green Mill.

There are newer reviews for Green Mill

Reviewed August 28, 2010

It was late in the day and we were very hungry. We were seated right away. We waited a long time (at least 30 minutes) before our waiter came to our table to ask if we wanted anything to drink. We ordered drinks and dinner at the same time since we didn't know if we had to wait another 30 minutes or so to order dinner. We understood he knew we were not happy with the long wait. It was a weekday, late in the day (after 7:30pm) and the restaurant was not busy. There were many empty tables. More time passes, we did not get bread or water. He finally came out with our non-water drinks. Still no bread or water. The food runner came out with our dinner. Still no bread or water. The food was average. I had the lobster and shrimp linguini. After dinner, the waiter finally came out with the bread basket. The water never came. We don't need the bread at this time, dinner was over. He was so rude when we've asked for the bill to be separately charged.. He came back out many times to question us how to separate the bill after we clearly state that our bills was to be separated by his and hers. He didn't remember what my husband ordered. He didn't remember what I ordered or who ordered the appitizer. I cannot believe my husband left him a tip anyway. I would not have left him a penny. The waiter was terrible. The next day, we had better service at Culvers. We have eaten at this location before and it was not the first time we had bad service, 3 out of 5 was enough to tip us over the top. We will not be returning.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

atmosphere is nice they were very busy when we were there, but moved people thrugh quickly
read the menu carefully to avoid surprises on your bill, waitress we had seemed a bit overwhelmed

Reviewed September 9, 2009

We've been to this restaurant several times. Best value is the 3-6 PM Happy Hour with half priced drinks and appetizers . Otherwise drinks are overpriced and service can be terrible.

Reviewed June 1, 2009

I enjoyed Green Mill every time I ate there, but it wasn't too often because it seemed a bit spendy, unless you could go when their appetizers are half off in the bar!

Been to Green Mill? Share your experiences!