If you wish to treat yourself to a wonderful experience, step back in time and make a reservation at Richard's Bed and Breakfast in Winona, Minnesota. The Alexander Mansion is a treasure, with each room decorated in true period fashion. Richard offers wine and cheese in the late afternoon. He was also very helpful making suggestions for a restaurant for dinner, ......and he was spot on!
Richard offered wine, water, pop and jelly beans in the evening as we watched an old 1950 musical. Breakfast is a multicourse breakfast that can only be described as amazing! It you have a dietary issue, Richard is very accommodating. I look forward to returning in warm weather, so that we can enjoy the lovely wrap around porch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alexander Mansion Historic Bed and Breakfast Inn is conveniently located in downtown Winona between the Mississippi River and Winona lake. The Inn is surrounded by a private acre of gardens and trees. The perfect spot for both leisure and business travelers. Luxurious and comfortable furnishings, art, classical music, real wood fires, healthy delicious food and great books abound. In the mood for "Casablanca", "Now Voyager", or "Best Exotic Marigold Hotel", just ask; we love to do movies. Full concierge service and all business amenities available. Flexible breakfast times and menus for business travelers. In room work stations available. For solid comfort, convenience, and style we invite you to be our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alexander Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Mansion Bed And Breakfast
- Alexander Mansion Hotel Winona