“Wonderful stay”
Dining Room
Upstairs Sitting Room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Sofa bed for additional guests
The view from the patio
Our neighborhood
Minnesota Marine Art Mueseum
Scenic Overlook
Mississippi River
National Eagle Center
Historic Downtown
Saint Mary's University
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Rental Home -
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Winona, Minnesota

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 195 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Any
Sue S
Oelwein, Iowa
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed February 11, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We stayed at the Village House Inn while in Winona to visit our daughter and attend an event in La Crosse. We were warmly greeted by the caretaker, who showed us around the house and shared Winona travel information. The house has a historical significance to the area and has been lovingly maintained while being tastefully updated. The house is immaculately clean, warm and comforting. I would recommend staying at Village House Inn and hope to stay there when in Winona again.

Value Cleanliness
Traveling group: Couples
Jane Z
Winona, Minnesota
“Perfect place to stay in winona”
Reviewed January 30, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I was lucky to get an chance to stay at Village House Inn. I have to say this is a perfect place to stay, they have pretty much everything you need like hair drier, shower stuff and beautiful hangers, perfect for me because I care about the presentation of my clothes for work.

They have wonderful breakfast: coffee, bagel, muffin, fruits, yogurt, milk and orange juice.

Easy to access from high way.

I didn't anything I don't like in this place. Just love it.

Rooms Service
RhondaPly...
Plymouth
“Our Stay at the Village House Inn”
Reviewed January 21, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My friend and I stayed at the Inn for one night while we visited Winona. We had a warm greeting by the caretaker as she showed us around the house. She also gave us wonderful tips on restaurants around the area. We loved the Inn as it was very comfortable, very clean, and a lovely place. I would highly recommend staying there.

Rooms Cleanliness
Traveling group: Friends
Ann77777
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Night Away with Friends”
Reviewed January 17, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My husband and I and two good friends drove down to Winona from Minneapolis on a bitterly cold, snowy day and found ourselves soon warm and cozy in the beautiful Village House Inn. What a find
We were lucky to have the whole house to ourselves and took advantage of every inviting space. After a great Thursday night dinner at the Blue Heron Coffee House, we came "home" to sit in the big comfortable chairs and watch a movie as the storm swirled outside. Sleeping in the east and south rooms was great (all the rooms are good...) and then it was fun to wake up the next morning to our own private breakfast --- fresh baked bread and muffins, fruit, yogurt and granola, and lots of coffee choices. In fact, we found we liked this do-it-yourself arrangement better than the usual formal B&B breakfast, which pins you down to a prescribed time.
We've stayed in lots of B&B's over many years of travel, and this is one of the very best! Thanks, Anne, for creating such a lovely spot.

Value Location
Traveling group: Friends
Sandra E
“Sandra's stay”
Reviewed December 11, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

I have stayed here in the past and was glad to stay here again! It is such a lovely place. To stay and I slee as well as in my own home. It is so nice to wake up to coffee and a fresh piece of banana bread! It's wonderful and I look forward to staying here with girlfriends to explore Winona and the Marine Art Museum! Check out the.Blooming Grounds Coffee and wine bar! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Rooms Location
Mayl32
Minneapolis
“A lovely experience”
Reviewed November 17, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

The Village House Inn is very quaint, very quiet, and very CLEAN! The choice of breakfast foods fit my preference for healthy, made from scratch. The Inn is a warm, old farmhouse that is nestled within the bluffs. Really a delightful stay!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Tim K
Long Prairie, Minnesota
“Almost perfect”
Reviewed November 12, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

The innkeeper is friendly, helpful, and keeps a beautiful and spotless house. We loved the dining/living room for eating, reading, and just relaxing. We enjoyed playing the electronic piano and could have watched one of the movies in the small collection. We stayed two nights and enjoyed reading some of the delightfully eclectic books from our rooms bookshelf. We stayed in the downstairs room both nights. The first night we had the house to ourselves and had a great sleep. On the second night a late guest checked in noisily into the room above us. They talked fairly loudly, walked back and for the endlessly, and showered for a long time. Then they woke up at 6:30 a.m. and repeated the late night activities. One of us who is a light sleeper slept very poorly as a result. We'd recommend booking an upstairs room. By the way, the breakfasts, which guests assemble, are very good with tasty healthy choices.

Rooms Service
Traveling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing