“The amazing Village House Inn in Winona!”
Rock Garden West Room
Dining Room
Upstairs Sitting Room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Sofa bed for additional guests
The view from the patio
Our neighborhood
Minnesota Marine Art Mueseum
Scenic Overlook
Mississippi River
National Eagle Center
Historic Downtown
Saint Mary's University
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Rental Home -
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Winona, Minnesota

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 195 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Any
Judy L
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“The amazing Village House Inn in Winona!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Beautiful home, wonderful ambiance, fantastic prorietor! The comfortable furnishings and well appointed kitchen with a stocked fridge with juices, milk, yogurt, etc. - and the wonderful granola and pastries make a special gathering with friends even better!

Date of stay: July 2014
Value Cleanliness
Traveling group: Friends
chasfello...
“Worth a trip to Winona!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My family and I stayed here on a nostalgia trip to Winona, and we couldn't have found a better place. Village House is immaculately clean, everything seems very new, and the common areas are warm and inviting. The proprietress met us and made us feel genuinely welcome. The large living room and dining room area is so pleasant! If you need quiet, this is a good place - not a sound outside. Our only regret was that we weren't staying an extra night!

Date of stay: July 2014
Value Location
Traveling group: Family
WSPLou
West Saint Paul, Minnesota
“A Gem in Winona”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We stayed in the Village House in with 2 other couples and one other friend for the Homecoming at St. Mary's University. This was our first tie staying there and we expect that this will be the first of many stays. The rooms each have an individual bath so there is no need to "share a shower". All the bedrooms were well furnished and provided more than adequate space. The location, across the highway from St. Mary's, made it an ideal location, But what made the stay prefect was the wonderful common spaces. Although we were all close friends, we found that after activities, we could invite others to come over to "our house" for a nite cap and more visiting. One of us was a music teacher, so we enjoyed her playing the piano, and us singing (and I use the word singing loosely). In addition to the living room/dining room, there was a separate kitchen area and 2 sitting rooms, so there was plenty of space for getting away from the crowd if you wanted to. We are now thinking of the next homecoming, and hoping we will again be able to stay here.

Value Location
Traveling group: Couples
livetotra...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic Stay!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Stayed at the Village House in for the first time after a friend recommended it, so happy I did! I stayed for 4 nights, it felt like home, it was a wonderful stay. Anne (owner) was great to work with, very friendly and accommodating! The Inn is very clean, comfortable, and relaxing. I will definitely stay there next time I am in Winona!

Date of stay: May 2014
Visit was for: Business
Traveling group: Business
Allen R
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Home away from home”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The Village House Inn has been our "base of operations" in Winona for attending SSPX ordination ceremonies for new priests each year for the past four or five years. We honestly would not consider staying any other place. It is a beautifully decorated home with all the creature comforts and can be as privately attended as you like or can be the setting for a group of family or friends. It is always maintained perfectly. Each of the bedrooms has its own bath and various comfort zones for air conditioning/heating. The exterior is beautifully landscaped with the flowers of the season in bloom and attractive hardscape to set off the home. I can't think of any improvements that could be made to the property.

Traveling group: Friends
Gordon R
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This was my first time staying at the Village Inn. Anne (Owner) reached out to me before my stay and made sure that either she or Darlene (Assistant) were going to be around to welcome me. Upon my arrival Darlene met me and showed me the property. She also was great about helping me decide where to eat dinner along with other sights to take in during my stay in Winona. I will stay here again!

Traveling group: Solo
KathyOlso...
Northfield, Minnesota
“Great B & B!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

we stayed here for our son's college graduation and wished we had found this sooner! This is such a clean and well appointed B&B--so relaxing and comfortable. We loved the self serve breakfast and the Keurig coffee on both floors. We found ourselves immediately planning our next trip here. At that time we will allow for time to linger on the patio. We highly recommend this lovely little place. Darlene was wonderful!

Date of stay: May 2014
Traveling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing