“Perfect for lunch”
Review of Acoustic Cafe

Acoustic Cafe
Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Winona
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I really like this place and have enjoyed a soup and sandwich lunch here many times. It is busy and you order at the counter but the food arrives quickly and I have always had a really good meal for a reasonable price. Good value.

There are newer reviews for Acoustic Cafe

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Acoustic cafe is a favorite restaurant of mine here. I like to bring visitors here for something different. They have very good hoagies and soup just like grandma used to make! I come here every year for my birthday since they offer a free hoagie and pop (or soda for some). The only reason that I didn't rate it excellent is because they advertise Wi-fi, but the service has been very spotty recently, so I wouldn't bank on it if you plan to use it for something important.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Super cozy atmosphere, very great food! Live, local music on weekends which is fun. They also give a 1/3 hoagie and soda for birthdays, which is nice

2  Thank TanyaLee89
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was surprised when my order arrived. The taste and the quality were much more than I expected. The portions are larger than the order size may suggest.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great atmosphere and BETTER food sums up my visit! This place is exactly what I love to find in small Minnesota towns! It's been 10 years since my last visit, and nothing has changed! You get a little variety of everything from Ice Cream to Sandwiches to Coffee. I was only in town for 3 days and I had lunch here every day! The staff is quick and friendly. They were working hard and there was no 'chatter' while they diligently made my sandwich with a smile on their faces. Soups are made fresh and taste great!! GREAT JOB ACOUSTIC!!!