“False Statements”

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“False Statements”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Speeballs,

Please take your false comments and put them elsewhere. I am one of the owners. Our employees are very well taken care of, including two all expenses paid parties since we've opened in August. I am in the store three times a week, driving to and from the Twin Cities. We have already taken your comments off the Facebook page as well. When someone you know quits a job, it is not ok to put slander on the internet. It is so outlandish, I couldn't even do what I normally do, which is ignore ignorant falsehoods. Trip Advisor has a "zero tolerance" policy on fake reviews. I will be contacting them.

For those who have visited out bar, and given realistic (nice or not) comments....thank you.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MspRealist

Winona, Minnesota, United States
“Down the Drain”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The Management has ruined this restaurant. Employees haven't been paid for a month and the management is firing people if they ask for their money. People are quitting and the owner doesn't even know. Do not go to this bar. The food has started to be the cheapest they can get. They treat there own employees like crap. Costumers were peeing behind a video game console for a couple weeks straight, now it smells like it.

• Visited January 2013
Winona, Minnesota
“Neat Surprise”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Just a really neat tender atmosphere here, tucked right off the river with delightful entree choices, just the right amount of service, outdoor grill and seating in summer seems spectacular, indoors was great too! And, they serve, along with fresh duck eggs, Mimosas for brunch, the Clincher!!

Visited November 2012
Buffalo City WI
“The food is GREAT!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My Nephew manages the kitchen at this place. We thought we better go try it! YUMMMM! The burgers are really really good. we have eaten there 4 times now and loved each time. The one time the orders were somewhat slow getting out. also the tables are mostly the HIGH ones. If you are disabled or on crutches, this may be a problem for you. They do have two shorter tables, but I find they are all taken when we get there. The place is BIG. Plenty of room and very nice servers. I would highly recommend it!

• Visited October 2012