“Great Pizza, hidden gem.”
Review of Roccos Pizza

Roccos Pizza
Ranked #9 of 87 Restaurants in Winona
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My son has gone to school in Winona for three years, had never heard of this place, even though it's only a 1/2 mile from his apartment. Found it by accident, stopped in for pizza after his hockey game and it was GREAT! Courteous staff, prompt service and great pizza at very reasonable prices. BEATS any chain out there, easily the best pizza I've found in Winona. I'll be stopping in again. GIVE IT A TRY!!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Super excellent service…authentic atmosphere…great beer and the best pizza in Winona. I had the Deluxe and could only eat three pieces at the restaurant. They are very generous with the fresh toppings. There's a game room for the kids.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We ordered the 12in Pepperoni which was recommended by others. Unfortunately the crust was hard and rubbery, the cheese was too thick and the pepperoni too skimpy. Definitely a let down after reading so many good reviews about it.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Rocco's Pizza is oh so delicious and made fresh. I think they make their own sausage, and it's fantastic. Love their pizza!

1  Thank msbien
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Rocco's is easily the best thin crust pizza in 100 miles. It's a great recipe for sure but the guys working there are the key. They have such a low turnover of employees in the kitchen, that I know my food is consistently done right, every time I order. We've never had a bad experience here. You can dine in or carry out, they have delivery too.

We live out of town a ways (30 miles) & prefer eating at the east end location. West end location is fine too but I love the Athletic Club building (as old and funky as it is) where the east Rocco's is located.

The Athletic Club bar is a separate business & also has great service from regular bartenders.

Reasonable prices, great pizza & good people !!! If i owned the place, I wouldn't change a thing.

My favorites are the "House Special" & the "Taco" pizzas but there isn't one I don't like either. They have good cheesy garlic bread too, it's a small portion for 2 or 3. Real cheap but can't remember how much it is.