“This Was a Surprise!”

Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Winona
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 26, 2013

A professor from St. Mary's met me here for dinner one night and I loved the atmosphere. Was a huge surprise as I entered the old building and found myself dining with families and friends. Great Food.

There are newer reviews for Bub's Brewing Company

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Tuesdays are half price meals. Good virgin colada. Free popcorn to snack on. A nice place to hang with family and friends.

1  Thank europewithKellynRyan
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Considering everything it is not a bad place to eat. Food is ok, nothing spectacular. People rave about the burgers but I thought mine was pretty ordinary. The place seems to attract lots of the younger crowd and some families. There was a long line of folks waiting to get in as we left. It is very noisy - our server got a couple of our orders wrong mostly because she did not seem to have heard them correctly over the din in the room.
The good things - great appetizers. The batter fried mushrooms are huge and delicious. There is a sampler plate of appetizers which was also quite good. No one complained about their choices - no one raved about anything either. So for a nice, satisfying meal this place is fine. There is a full bar and drinks were good.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Let me start with a warning...do NOT get a basket of popcorn! You may have to skip dinner! Nothing to rave about (popcorn) just freshly popped...and salty.
I have yet to have a bad meal there! Comfort food at its finest!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Bub's is hands down my favorite lunch spot. Their Heater burger is awesome; i would never have thought that olives and jalapenos would have tasted good together, however it really is the best burger in town.

Been to Bub's Brewing Company? Share your experiences!