“Where's my Plate”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Pizza Hut had a home made sign in there window advertising the Lunch Buffet which they used to have but discontinued it. So, I went in to check it out. There were 12 people in the Restaurant. I waited at the door to be seated for about 5 minutes. Finally someone came up to me and asked if I had been helped. I told her no, and she responded with, I will be right with you, and left! Then a couple minutes later, a different waitress came and asked the same questions, but this time I was instructed to take a seat, and someone would be with me soon to deliver my plate. I waited and watched the buffet line of food disintegrate, and still no plate. No Waitress, and now I have had 15 minutes of waiting for nothing. I left without any acknowledgement, but no surprise.