“Excellent hotel in Willmar”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Willmar
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Willmar
“Excellent hotel in Willmar”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed here on business one night this week. My stay was excellent and I would stay here again without question. I'm very picky when it comes to hotels. I go for the newest, nicest, cleanest hotels. WillmarI doesn't have a lot of options but since I occasionally stay at CI&S hotels I decided to give this a try. Check in was fast with friendly staff. My 2 queen bed room was very clean and of decent size. Not large but average size for a 2 queen bed room. The bathroom was large. The wireless internet was fast. The air conditioning worked well. Water pressure was good. My room had a fridge and microwave as well. Overall it was a clean hotel with nice rooms in a good location with limited options.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank seedman76
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Willmar, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review regarding your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to know that we we were able to provide you with a clean and confortable experience. We hope to have you as a guest again soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed June 19, 2012

It was a quiet weekend at the Country Inn - room was clean and everything was up to par. Breakfast is pretty standard but good. Staff is outstanding - Heather and Justin do a super job. Kudos!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Willmar, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
We appreciate the positive response and the outstanding service Justin and Heather were able to provide during your stay. We will continue to strive to proved this service to all of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review.
Boston
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights this winter. Was very quiet and bed was very comfortable. Lobby and staff was pleasant; breakfast was included in the price. We did not have a car so it was convenient to walk to many dining options and a few stores. My husband loved the pool : )

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Katelle627
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Willmar, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We appreciate the feedback and will continue to provide great service and amenities to all of our guests. The hot breakfast in the morning is always a great way to start the day. We hope to have you return to the Willmar Lakes Area!
Wake Forest, North Carolina
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I've never been a fan of CI&S. I've never found them suited for business. This one, however, was a surprise. The service was excellent. The first room I was given smelled of stale smoke. Bringing this up to the front desk, they moved me to a new room that had no odor. The room had a desk and was comfortable. The room was slightly above average clean. The bed was comfortable and I had a great night's sleep.
Breakfast was a standard continental breakfast. I would stay here again if I find myself in Willmar again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Alma, KS
Reviewed July 26, 2010

We would stay here again because the kids like the pool, although the pool attendant was a little heavy handed with the rules.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
TorgersonProperties, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Willmar, responded to this review, August 3, 2010
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay. We will definitely share your comments with our entire team. We strive to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests each time they stay with us, particularly with our waterslide area in the pool. Choosing to stay with us again is a compliment and we sincerely hope you will come visit us again on your next trip to Willmar!
Reviewed July 11, 2010

This Country Inn is clean and comfortable. I stayed here for two consecutive weekends on business and found everything to be perfect. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel over any others in the area.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank MMJ01
Fargo, ND
Reviewed May 7, 2010

This hotel isn't the fanciest you'll find, but the rooms are clean, there is little noise to bother you, and the beds are VERY comfortable. This is a great hotel to settle in and relax after a busy day. This was my second visit, and although I normally don't stay at Country Inns for business, I'll be back to this place.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank suzb_00
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willmar
Best Western Plus Willmar
Hampton Inn Spicer Green Lake
Paynesville Inn & Suites
Paynesville Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Paynesville

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Willmar? Share your experiences!