“Slow service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caribou Coffee
Description: Life is Short, Stay Awake for it. Visit your nearby Caribou Coffee who believes that coffee is more than a drink with real ingredients. It's a personal experience that fuels your life and creates meaningful moments.
Reviewed December 10, 2018

I love Caribou, but this Caribou needs to get some instructions from other Caribous. The service is slow, maybe because they also serve bagels, but the drive through is painful! The food/coffee is good though...if they could cut the wait down that would help a lot!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Nice cup of coffee. I’ve had better and I’ve had worse. This coffee simply serves it’s purpose of giving me a nice shot of caffeine along with some decent flavorings necessary for continuing a long road trip.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Busy,
Corner business. friendly people.
I like stopping here. Its easy to get in and out, do to the location.
I like the Drive through, fire place and the people.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Gone 8 times never got my order in less than 15 mins. It’s a cup of coffee and cream cheese spread on a bagel people! I’ve also never gotten my order filled correctly. EVERY single time my order has a mistake. I’m done trying and won’t ever be going back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 1, 2017

ThisC is a bagel and Caribou shop so they will not have the bisquit breakfast sandwiches. Bummer!! was excellent as well as the bakery item.

Date of visit: December 2017