“Yuck”
Review of Bierstube

Bierstube
Cuisines: German
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Used to be a good German place, no more. Jaeger schnitzel was terrible. A piece of pork, not breaded, not pounded flat. Very disappointed. Used to be very good. Too bad.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a Wednesday evening. We have been here maybe about once a year over the past 10 years, but have only had apps and beer. This time my husband ordered the chicken breast with asparagus and rice. He really liked all of it. The white garlic bun was tasteless, but my husband wasn’t interested in that anyway. I ordered the Reuben Burger which was really tasty. It was pumpernickel bread with a burger, corned beef, sour kraut, Swiss cheese, and thousand island dressing on the side. It was really good, and the bread was toasted crisply! We sat at the bar and our server Jordan was very friendly. I would highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2016

Not to many times I have been in there and had anything I liked . The alcohol drinks are usually good but it will cost you if you drink there .I like the popcorn and free bingo .

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Good food that you can't get at most places. Prices are reasonable and quality is good. I really like the hamburger steak.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed October 25, 2014

The beer is ok, but the food is horrible. The food is greasy and not very good for the price. There are other restaurants in the area that is worth the time.

Date of visit: October 2014