“Food is Good if you can get your order taken”
Review of Pagoda Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pagoda Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Service is POOR! If you don't want any specific items in your fish I.e. allergy to peppers you will talk to 2-3 people about it and your food will take longer (they will tell you that). It took longer to order than it did to prepare my food. Only come if you are patient.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed September 12, 2016

We have eaten at Pagoda for many years, including the previous location. We usually get take out as the new location is small for eating in. We have many favorites on the menu including the fried rice, beef and peapods, chicken and broccoli, and lemon chicken.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank SueEddy5264
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I visit this lunch spot weekly, the price is good and the food is always spot on.
A married couple own and operate this place, so quality is king to them!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Crystal J
Reviewed February 21, 2016

My husband and I were in town for the weekend to attend a Hockey Game and we stayed at the Country Inn & Suites ST Paul Northeast which is just up the road from this restaurant. We decided to get take-out from Pagoda Cafe and bring it to the hotel and relax after a long drive into town. I ordered the Kung Pao Chicken and my husband ordered Curried Beef & Rice and we got an order also of their Cream Cheese Wontons. It was an excellent value they give you "alot" of food for the price you pay and it was one of the better chinese places that I have ordered take out from. It had great flavor and tasted really fresh. Their menu had both Cantonese and Mandarin choices on it. Their staff was friendly and our food was prepared quickly. I would recommend this restaurant to those staying at the Country Inn & Suites on Vadnais Center Drive because this is a good value restaurant with great quality. Or to those just traveling thru that area.

Date of visit: February 2016
2  Thank jeff n sally c
Reviewed December 20, 2014

The Beef with Peapods and their Firecracker Shrimp are wonderful. The fried rice is very good. Can't speak to anything else but we plan to go back again soon to try some other dishes, since these were excellent.

Date of visit: November 2014