“Great Burgers and Fries”
Review of Gear Heads Saloon and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gear Heads Saloon and Grill
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I thought I had maybe written the review by the last poster, our experience was so similar. We had read in the paper that they were ranked highly for their burgers, so we gave this "new" restaurant a try. We agreed; though they weren't the all-time BEST burgers we'd ever eaten (I miss Fuddrucker's in Roseville), they were very good, and we liked the fries soooo much better than Culvers'. We will go back.

1  Thank Lvcavs
There are newer reviews for Gear Heads Saloon and Grill

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I lived in this neighborhood for 20 years and have watched a number of restaurants come and go in this space. So I was hesitant to give it a try when my husband suggested the new restaurant called Gear Heads. Surprise!! It was very good! The food was very fresh and made in-house. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my husband loved the meatloaf. We have been back two additional visits in the past 6 weeks. The atmosphere is quiet enough where you can visit with your friends. The staff is experienced and friendly-no mix ups with our orders. Congratulations, Gear Heads! We have been telling all our friends.

1  Thank 205patriciau