“Home Cooked Breakfast”
Review of Cafe Cravings

Cafe Cravings
Description: Cravings is a family owned Minnesota restaurant specializing in home baked breakfasts, lunch, bakery and dessert items. We have a drive thru window serving food and espresso drinks. Dine on our patio and enjoy a bottle of wine or cold beer.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I met my friend for breakfast on Saturday and what a pleasant surprise. This is a quaint little bakery/restaurant. It seemed like there were alot of locals. The breakfast selection was varied from the simple homemade rolls/scones/muffins to a full breakfast. I had an asparagus quiche which was excellent. More than enough to eat. The lunch menu was filled with a variety of sandwiches, salads and soup. The bakery goods along with the coffee selection was delicious. The atmosphere was downhome, with a very artsy/italian feel. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank TPASEA

Reviewed February 25, 2013

It doesnt look like much from the outside, but they know what they are doing on the inside the kitchen! The bakery is to die for. Must try the apple & pecan pancakes.. they are delicious!

It is nothing fancy but perfect for a small group or couple.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My sister & I have had lunch here a few times when I have been visiting and have never been disappointed. There is a wide variety of quiches, salads, soups, sandwiches and breakfast choices. They have multiple beverage choices from soda (pop), teas & coffees (with or without flavor shots), cider & wine. The food is really fresh and tasty. The decor is somewhere in the 50's but it really doesn't matter. I think the prices are a little on the high side, but quality costs a little more. I look forward to visiting there again on my next trip to MSP.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Doesn't look like much from outside, small inside, but food is good (serve wines too). Desserts are plentiful and delicious. Best Chicken Wild Rice Soup around!

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I love Cravings in Woodbury, and their place in WBL is no exception. The difference is that the WBL location has breakfast-bakery-coffee as well, and is worth the drive just for their scones. It is very difficult to find a scone made the way it is supposed to be made, but this place has it down! The coffee is also excellent. Want to try this place for dinner, as the menu appears to vary just enough from their Woodbury location. I hope both spots continue on and on and on... nice not to have a "super chain" option for dining and breakfast.