“RUDY'S IS THE PLACE TO BE!”

Rudy's Redeye Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Redeye Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 8th Street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A fun place for getting together with friends. The food is great and the atmosphere is lively. Great deal on daily specials also.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They have a rooftop patio and bar.
The atmosphere is great as well as the service and food.
Staff is very friendly and they have a Happy Hour 3pm -6pm.

BFoussard, Owner at Rudy's Redeye Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the 5 star review of Rudy's Rooftop! I am so glad you like everything about it! Hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurant’s in the Saint Paul, MN area. Food is excellent, atmosphere is nice, staff is wonderful and prices are reasonable. I go here often and am never disappointed. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review Robert! We truly appreciate your business and hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We went there on July 4th and only the roof top was open. The food there was very good. We then took my Dad for his birthday and fathers day. We enjoyed eating inside, because my dad did not want to eat outside. I think there was more selection inside. We had the broasted chicken it was excellent. My Dad had the meatloaf, and he really enjoyed that. Everything we tried was very good.

BFoussard, Owner at Rudy's Redeye Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I am happy that you and your dad like the food both at Rudy's Redeye Grill and on the Rooftop! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy the casual atmosphere of Rudy’s Rooftop. Great for happy hour and dining in the summer.
Food is average- we had the chicken Caesar salad, the Greek chicken salad and the pork chop.
We also had the steak medallions for an appetizer- they were a bit fatty for my taste but my family liked them.
I had the ginger mojito and loved the first one I ordered. The second was seemed a little watered down.

BFoussard, Owner at Rudy's Redeye Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

I am so happy to hear you enjoy Rudy's Rooftop! Thanks for the comments about the food. I apologize and want you know we are always working hard to be perfect. I will address the issues with our staff. Enjoy your next visit!