“Nice Time”

Rudy's Redeye Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Redeye Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 8th Street
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Long been a great place to have an excellent dinner out and watch my poor wife stagger under the effects of the Ruditini martini which she loves. Steaks are very good and the side portions are ample. Do not forget to try the onion rings as an appetizer - some of the best and flavorful onion rings we have ever had. Be certain to make reservations as the restaurant fills up quickly and the parking lot can be a challenge at peak times.

1  Thank rd55127

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been visiting Rudy's every time I come back to Minnesota and every time it's fantastic. The staff is very friendly, the food is to die for (especially the gluten free chocolate cake!) I definitely recommend going here!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great food with decent pricing. Restaurant in Best Western Plus in Great White Bear. Would dine again when we go back

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Lots of fun and really good food! We all enjoyed it a lot. Our server was fun and helpful. We enjoyed the fun roof top atmosphere.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We visited for a Friday lunch on the rooftop patio. The local paper has a Top Patio contest and Rudy's has been on this list. The patio is nice, but with a lake only blocks away I would look for waterfront patios on my rare Fridays in summer. We ordered the special margarita, no price was listed in the menu and we did not ask, silly us. The special margarita was $17, more than my lunch entree of fish chips. I know the practice of no drink prices in menus, and knew this would be more money, but that was a huge surprise for a Friday lunch on a patio.
visit the patio, once and then move on to other Eastside patios that include a water view.