“Great place to bring a crew!”
Review of Donatelli's

Donatelli's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Donatelli's features homemade pasta and sauces...featured on Triple D with Guy Fieri. Signature items include our spaghetti pie, heart stopper pizza, baked Mostaccioli with meat sauce, tortellini Alfredo and Italian jambalaya. We also have an extensive gluten free menu. Dine-in, take-out, delivery and catering...full service receptions, grad parties, funerals and more.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We heard about Donatelli's and the owner who is a very gracious host. We reserved one day in advance and they were able to accomadate us in the front room. Our group was made up of pre-teen boys and their parents and we were treated like family, the food was fantastic, the ambiance perfect and the service fast and friendly, couldn't have asked for a better place to feed our large group, next time we're in the Minneapolis area, we'll definitely go back.

1  Thank Nello A

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great place to go with the family or for a low key date night. Food is classic Italian and I have always enjoyed good service. They also deliver which makes them a really good choice for parties and get togethers.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a coupon for buy one meal and the second one is free. This restaurant is located in a strip mall. I ordered a sausage and cheese pizza with the thin crust. The crust was like a hard cracker crust which was not to my liking. My husband ordered the spaghetti with meatballs and he enjoyed his meal. The complimentary warm bread was delicious. They do have an extensive Italian menu. My 10 inch pizza with the two toppings was around $14. The restaurant was busy so people must enjoy coming here but frankly I would rather go to other Italian restaurants in St. Paul for better and more reasonably priced food.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

4 generations of our family eat here regularly, and for good reason: delicious home-made dishes, great ice cream, really nice staff. It's cozy, informal, and great-granddaughter LOVES those pink panthers!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My girlfriends and I are always looking for New restaurants to try -- we drove an hour and a half to try this place and it was SO WORTH IT!!!! Fun - Cute place decorated in a Pink Panther theme, and I guess they change it for EVERY HOLIDAY!! And the decorating was pretty extreme for Christmas!! Can't wait to go back again!!