“Quirky decorated restaurant with average Italian food”
Review of Donatelli's

Donatelli's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Donatelli's features homemade pasta and sauces...featured on Triple D with Guy Fieri. Signature items include our spaghetti pie, heart stopper pizza, baked Mostaccioli with meat sauce, tortellini Alfredo and Italian jambalaya. We also have an extensive gluten free menu. Dine-in, take-out, delivery and catering...full service receptions, grad parties, funerals and more.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a coupon for buy one meal and the second one is free. This restaurant is located in a strip mall. I ordered a sausage and cheese pizza with the thin crust. The crust was like a hard cracker crust which was not to my liking. My husband ordered the spaghetti with meatballs and he enjoyed his meal. The complimentary warm bread was delicious. They do have an extensive Italian menu. My 10 inch pizza with the two toppings was around $14. The restaurant was busy so people must enjoy coming here but frankly I would rather go to other Italian restaurants in St. Paul for better and more reasonably priced food.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

4 generations of our family eat here regularly, and for good reason: delicious home-made dishes, great ice cream, really nice staff. It's cozy, informal, and great-granddaughter LOVES those pink panthers!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My girlfriends and I are always looking for New restaurants to try -- we drove an hour and a half to try this place and it was SO WORTH IT!!!! Fun - Cute place decorated in a Pink Panther theme, and I guess they change it for EVERY HOLIDAY!! And the decorating was pretty extreme for Christmas!! Can't wait to go back again!!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Having driven by them a few thousand times. We had some friends tell us how good they are. We went in on a Friday night, someone next to us was having a birthday party and had 20+ in their party, and had not ordered yet. My first thought is we won't get our food for a long time. I was happy their food came out just ahead of ours and the wait was very short.They don't skrimp on the food. It was well cooked, and didn't taste like it came out of a can or bag. The service for how crazy it was right then was very attentive. The price is very good for this type of restaurant. Take the time to stop in. Hopeully when we try it again there won't be a party going on right next to us. But if this is my only complaint its not that big of a deal

1  Thank j p
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We ordered the Heartstopper pizza, tons of toppings and very filling.
Cute little setting inside, decorated for Christmas right now. We will definitely return.
They have a wide vareity on the menu, pasta, pizzas, burgers, soups, and salads.
A must stop place.