“Quick and easy!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Forest Lake, MN
“Quick and easy!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

A very nice addition to the WBL area. Like their other locations, the service is the same. Friendly and fast. Order a drink, order, meal is served, check is dropped off and you're out the door in 20 minutes. Food is OK, nothing too special, but like I said if you want a decent priced meal that is quick and served with a smile, this is your place! Reminds us of older Mexico.

Visited September 2013

Dellwood, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor management”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am shocked to see how many people said the service was good - we had a terrible experience. Although fast, our waiter spoke minimal English, which was the root of the problem. He brought me a root beer instead of a diet coke, and then took 15 minutes to bring the correct drink. He brought extra cheese sauce for a dish that came with cheese sauce and charged us $2.50 for it. When we asked to see the assistant manager to say we didn't feel we should have to pay for the sauce, his response was "Well, if you didn't bother to read the menu, there is nothing I can do to help you." The manager was arrogant, rude, and incredibly disrespectful. Based on how terribly we were treated and the medicare quality of the food, we will never go here again, even though we only live blocks away.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Julie Ann V
Shafer, Minnesota, United States
“Wanted a Fiesta!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

The service was awesome! Our server was attentive and nice... The margaritas were not Fiesta, more like siesta.... Both my friend and I could not even taste any alcohol in the drinks...and for what they cost, I will definitely never have another! My taquitos were good, and my friend loves their retried beans. Overall, it was average and was hoping for better! Ole'

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Diane H
“Typical generic Mexican food, but excellent service!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a fantastic place to go with kids and the service is friendly and fast! They have good chips and salsa and Margaritas. It isn't the best Mexican food I have ever had (everything is some variation of cheese, beans and meat in a different format), but it's definitely edible.

It is always very reasonably priced and you won't leave feeling like you broke the bank.

Visited February 2014
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
“Not good.”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My barometer for good Mexican food are the nachos, which were disappointing. With several new restaurants recently opening in WBL, I suspect this establishment will draw customers that read the menu from right to left rather than 'foodies'.

• Visited September 2013