“Sometimes good, sometimes not so much.”
Review of Jameson's Irish Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jameson's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Have had some good meals on a few occassions, but on others not so well. On two separate visits, our burgers were burnt black on one side. Couldn't eat at all. They were very apologetic and didn't charge us. Agree there's no real Irish feel in the restaurant (haven't ventured into the bar which always seems busy and lively). Ambiance needs alot of work. Posters on windows make it look like it's closed all the time from 4th Street viewpoint. Wait staff is nice but no uniformity in attire. T-shirts and jeans mostly. Doesn't look professional at all. I think they are trying hard to make it work.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

The food is greasy, and the few times I've been in there they have run out of their Irish beer on tap... How do you not have Irish beer at an Irish pub? Kinda seems like a necessary staple for an Irish pub. The menu is large and I think that hurts the quality here. Nice staff but the restaurant doesnt seem very clean either. All of these things personally I would much rather go somewhere else which disappoints me because I am so close to this place!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Tried this venue in the old Decoys location.. I was expecting an Irish decor and updates, instead the only changes were the trophy heads that once graced Decoys were taken down leaving a cold (literally the AC made it freezing in there) bland atmosphere. This coincided with the food served and the salad bar that easily could be voted worst in the Twin Cities. Pizza was over cooked chicken salad was just that a chicken sandwich nothing you could not do yourself at home. All that for $35 I could have just as well gone to Quiznos for a better sandwich or bought a frozen pizza and saved the gas to drive there. Never again.