“Fantastic food - check out the falafel, dont miss the garlic sauce”

Beirut Restaurant & Deli
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Check out the Mezza with Arak. Incredible variety, hearty portions, great service. Surprised to see how many families with kids. Lamb was really really good - tender and full of flavor.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have been dining here for about 20 years. Kabobs, rice, shawirma (like gyro meat) and falafel that are out of this world! The garlic house salad would make even a salad hater eat salad. Fun on Friday nights due to live entertainment - Belly Dancer. The rice is so buttery and to die for! A must try if you love garlic

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I love eating lamb, and nobody makes lamb like the middle eastern cultures in general, lebanese in particular. I literally stumbled on this restaurant, but saw the name, stopped.
Very small restaurant, with easy parking in front. It was Friday so they had belly dancing, which is somewhat indifferent to me, but my children really liked, which made my meal easier than usual.
Service is very polite and courteous, the restaurant is decorated with a lot of items from Lebanon, and there is a small history section on the back of the menu, for the ones that do not know. We tried a lot of different items, including the raw meat, which is shocking to some, but delicious to the daring ones. I have a new favorite when visiting Minneapolis, and just writing this is making me hungry again. If you like lamb you just cannot miss it!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stopped here for lunch on our way home from a weekender. Falafel, tabouli and rice pilaf ... does it get any better than this? The service was efficient and friendly. The food was just right. There's a small stage in the dining room; I guess they have belly dancing at times. Simply good, authentic Meditteranean food.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Go here for lunch often and have brought along many first timers, every single one has said they want to eat here again. I have never been a fan of tabouli, more about the texture than the taste, so I always get the house salad instead. The Garlic dressing on that salad is out of this world. I usually get the Byblos which is a lunch combo special. If you love Gyros, get the Shawirma here you will absolutely love it. The Falafel is the best I have had any place but I like extra chopped tomato and Tahini sauce with mine. If you fear trying the ethnic fare simply get the kabob platter, the rice is so buttery delicious, the chicken kabobs so tender and juicy, MMMM...Better than a burger anyday! I will say, I went 3 times in the last month and the 3rd time the menu was updated(all same items I believe) with slightly higher prices. Worth every penny, YUMYUMYUM!