“Quick and Good”

Currents Restaruant
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Welch
Cuisines: American
Description: Relax in the casual dining atmosphere of Currents restaurant, serving up savory dishes from breakfast to dessert. Enjoy delicious sandwiches and sumptuous entrees including seafood, choice beef and homemade side dishes.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Fast service and good food. When on the go this place is where to go. Good fast food. Prices are reasonable too!!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We did not want to sit down and eat. Air was stuffy and looked like a Perkins. We ordered food to go. To our surprise it was delicious.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband and I visit Treasure Island Casino on a monthly basis. We have eaten at this restaurant about 10 times. The food is horrible and the management is even worse. The last time we went here; my husband ordered a hot bacon dressing salad. The salad came out with wilted, rusty lettuce and the bacon dressing was literally cold, coagulated bacon fat - literally chunks of fat. Truly disgusting. I spoke to the wait staff (who were horribly apologetic - -not their fault) and they told me to speak with the manager (they also told me she wouldn't care). I spoke with her. She didn't care. She seemed to not understand the issue and was no help at all. We left, paying for our entire meal and vowed to never, ever eat there again.

1  Thank sharking
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Patty melt was greasy, gyro sandwich was marginable, flies landing on us were disturbing. Staff was friendly, though.

1  Thank summersanibel
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have eaten in and reviewed this restaurant before. Yesterday my wife and I made a return visit and were made very happy once again. Although this restaurant is within a Casino, it is a sit down family casual style venue. Our server was Janell and she did an excellent job with us and the tables around us. Our food was served promptly and it was awesome. I highly recommend this business within a business.