“Worst Customer Service Ever”

Wuollet Bakery - Wayzata
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Wayzata
minneapolis
“Worst Customer Service Ever”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I am very easy going - I am compelled to write with my experience at Wuollets Wazata. Miserable sums it up. The young blonde woman - I wish I had her name - was barking orders to people in line. Staring daggers, taking deep sighs anytime a customer asked for anything, throwing things.... Two people had "groupons" and it was as if the world was ending she had to put them into the computer. She should have not came to work that day. She even broke a $5 cookie and put it the top of my bag - I took it back in and before I could say anything she asked if it was broke! I have frequented other Woullet locations throughout the cities and have been VERY impressed. This location service and baked goods were below standard for Wuollets (not fresh) - Save your time and drive to another location.

• Visited December 2011

Chicago, IL
“Excellence in all things”
Reviewed May 12, 2010

What a special place, a real traditional bakery, it is AWESOME!!!!!

See my blog at http://talesfromtheroad-mwalno.blogspot.com/

Loved it from the second we walked in, great selection, very friendly staff.....I axed for a chocolate cake donut and they were out....so someone in the back made one for me....it was the BEST I have ever had.....

Andrew had a muffin that I tried to take away.....nice place to sit and have a chat while enjoying a treat...we had 20 minutes to kill before a meeting and I wanted to stay for lunch!!

LOVE IT.