All reviews lake minnetonka beautiful hotel hotel restaurant restaurants and shops air conditioner self parking a nice place to stay within walking distance enjoyed my stay spa valet lobby soundproofing downtown toiletries housekeeping hallway
Reviewed December 31, 2017

Wife and I stayed for 2 nights as a 'stay-cation' post Christmas and we had a VERY relaxing and upscale experience. I am platinum level at Marriott and Hotel Landing reminds me of a West Coast JW Marriott. The rooms are upscale with firm yet comfortable mattress, high thread-count soft sheets, pillows that you want to steal, and 60" HDTV. The bathroom has full sized lotion and shampoo and huge shower. A fitness room that is very large with pretty much everything you would need and brand new equipment! There is restaurant (The 925) next to lobby which looks very nice. We walked to several great restaurants. We can't wait to stay there in the summer!! Can't recommend this high enough!

Room Tip: We had Premium King
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Katie N, General Manager at Hotel Landing, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Jay J,
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. We are incredibly proud of our beautiful hotel and it is so gratifying to know that our guests love it as much as we do.

We look forward to welcoming you back this summer. Please add 925 to your list of places to enjoy an outstanding meal. The menu and food are really great.

All the best for 2018!

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Okay, it’s the ONLY place in town. But I quite enjoyed my stay. New, nice, and actually worth the price of admission.

Location is terrific. Many excellent restaurants within an easy walk. My room was basically just right (save for bathroom fan noise and considerable noise from a fan in the hallway.) Staff was friendly. Exercise room fulfilled my needs.

I wish I had tried the hotel restaurant sooner. Both breakfasts were honestly EXCEPTIONAL, creative and delicious. I was underwhelmed with the other local breakfast decisions I made.

Nice place, in a great location. I didn’t get to explore the local area due to my schedule, but I would gladly visit here and stay again—but probably in the summer.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear WeatherBroker,
Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience at The Hotel Landing.

I am thrilled to know how much you enjoyed your breakfast experience in ninetwentyfive. We have such a talented culinary team and they continue to exceed all expectations. We also have full brunch, lunch and dinner menus that equally as delicious and unique.

I would like to apologize for the issues that you experienced with noise from the fan systems. I have shared your feedback with our engineering department to work on a solution.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel and to the City of Wayzata.

All the best for 2018!

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and I love the Breakfast here! Great flavors! The breakfast menu keeps me coming back. Staff is friendly. They did a great job with this hotel and it’s only getting better.
-From a local

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Katie N, General Manager at Hotel Landing, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Nicholas,
I apologize for the delay in this response! Thank you so much for your kind words. Our chef and the team truly have a special talent and it shows in their attention to detail with their food. Thank you for continuing to choose us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

All the best for 2018

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting family for Thanksgiving. The lobby was decorated for Christmas and the carolers were singing to set a festive mood. The staff was great. The rooms were large and tastefully done. The only negative was the bar staff was a bit inexperienced and it took way too long to be served. I am sure this will improve with time. We enjoyed massages at the spa. Karen was great! Their location was perfect for walking around town and enjoying the fire pits and horse drawn carriage rides. We would definitely recommend Hotel Landing and look forward to our next stay.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Katie N, General Manager at Hotel Landing, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Steve H., thank you very much for your kind review. Wayzata is a beautiful city and especially so at Christmas. I am very proud of the team here and the wonderful things to come in 2018.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Katie Neufeld

Reviewed November 30, 2017

I had the opportunity to experience the spa at Hotel Landing. This was one of the best massages and experiences I have had! The staff is professional and welcoming.

I experienced the SWEET BIRCH MAGNESIUM BATH CURE followed by a deep tissue massage. WOW!!! It was amazing enjoying the detoxification and then having my muscles so relaxed for the massage.

I HIGHLY recommend trying the Bath, massage & facials's - all is amazing!!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Katie N, General Manager at Hotel Landing, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Jenny Z,
Thank you very much for the great review. The feedback that we continue to receive about our beautiful Spa is very exciting. It it is wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Happy Holidays.