TripAdvisor
Watertown
Post
Inbox
Search

“Pizza and handmade cannoli!”

Geneo's Brick Oven Pizza and Espresso Bar
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Watertown
Reviewed June 9, 2015

This is probably much more of a carryout or delivery restaurant, but they have two tables. I took my grandchildren there for lunch. It's their favorite pizza place. The staff were wonderful, offering to make our pizza in thirds if it would work better for us. When I asked if they had brewed iced tea, they immediately said they would make it for me, and after delivering it, asked if I was pleased or if they should try a different strength (it was already great). The pizza was great. The day we were there they had raspberry, blueberry, and chocolate chip handmade cannoli. My daughter told me that they often sell out early, so we were fortunate. I understand they also have gluten-free pizza available.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank SDTwit
Write a reviewReviews (4)