“Carpets need to be cleaned”

Crossings by GrandStay Waseca
Crossings by GrandStay Waseca
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Waseca
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Have stayed here several times now and not once during my stay has the cleaning staff vacuumed the room the entire time I stayed there, more than 3 days in a row. They could also use a good shampooing/cleaning. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. This is a nice hotel but please clean the floors.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Dmesteve
Waseca-Crossings, General Manager at Crossings by GrandStay Waseca, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Your comments are very important to us. I can understand your frustration with the carpeting in your room needing some attention. I am pleased that you find our staff to be friendly and helpful, and I have shared this review with them. Please accept my apologies, and we will pay extra attention to the flooring on property in the future.
I am also happy to inform you that the year 2013 will be greeted here at the Crossings Inn & Suites of Waseca with a Property Improvement Plan which will take course through this year an into 2014! One improvement that we intend to make is putting in fresh carpet throughout the entire building! Thank you again for your comments, and we will look forward to seeing you again in this new year.

There are newer reviews for Crossings by GrandStay Waseca

Reviewed September 4, 2012

i love this Hotel!! Everyone is so sweet...Lisa is the best...she makes sure you feel like home. Every time I go there I always say that I'm going to my second home. I know everything is clean...The breakfast assistant is so lovely and kind...she makes the best waffles:) I love Crossing by GrandStay in Waseca.

Room Tip: well if I loved the room I was in...I just keept the same room....
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Larisa31
Waseca-Crossings, General Manager at Crossings by GrandStay Waseca, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

We are happy that you consider Crossings in Waseca as your second home! We are very happy to have you stay with us and consider you one of the family. We are lucky to have Sandy, who can keep our breakfast area clean and orderly and still has time to make waffles for our guests. If you want a good conversation, come see Sandy at the Crossings in Waseca.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were greeted by Leslie, who expertly and swiftly tended to our admission and then gave recommendations on where to eat and shop locally. The King Suite with whirlpool was clean, well-appointed, with a comfortable mattress and plenty of pillows. The Crossings provided a breakfast assistant to make waffles and aid with obtaining whatever we needed for our meal; nice touch. Unassuming hotel at a great location in a quaint small town with wonderful amenities and service; what's NOT to LOVE about the Crossings? Will definately return:)

Room Tip: Ask for what you desire!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Paula S
Waseca-Crossings, General Manager at Crossings by GrandStay Waseca, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

We are happy that our Staff was able to help you with what you needed. Yes! Leslee will charm you and her and all our staff can give you any information you may need about our area. Sandy is our breakfast attendant and is the customer favorite. She loves to make waffles for our guests and keeps the supplies full so that our customers leave her area satisfied. She enjoys conversations with all our guests and is the reason most guests can't wait to come back and stay with us.
We are thankful for the favorable review and look forward to further correspondence with you. Enjoy the rest of your Day!
LIsa Cummiskey
GM Crossings of Waseca

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had to stay in the Waterville, Janesville, Wauseca area of Minnesota and people from the area recommended this hotel. What a great place for the price (I received a funeral rate). I had a feeling it would probably serve its purpose quite well because of the favorable reviews on TripAdvisor and wasn't disappointed. The breakfast every morning was hot and fresh with a large variety of items. The breakfast lady was always making sure I had anything I needed. She was ready to serve at all times. Impeccably clean hotel in my room and elsewhere. An added bonus: all the hotel cleaning people and staff spoke clear English. No language barriers anywhere. Beds were uber comfy, the window opened up so I could get fresh air, the room was roomy/large, it was a quiet hotel and they let me check in early. The hotel clerk was sympathetic to my long drive and had no problems getting me into a room. If you have to stay anywhere in this area, I would highly recommend staying here. You don't have a lot of choices unless you go into Mancato or Fairbault, but all these little towns are close to each other. If you have extra time, there's a quaint, inexpensive garden store close to downtown. Also, there's a water park located across the way of the hotel if you have kids. There's only one negative. It was the air conditioner. While it worked excellently (cooling the place sufficiently) I detected a faint musty or mildewy smell when I got up close to it. Probably needs fresh filters or something.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank turks

Thank you for your favorable review of the Crossings of Waseca. Our staff strives everyday to make your stay the best it can be. What our small community doesn't have we make up for in small town charm. We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Enjoy the Rest of your Day!
LIsa Cummiskey
GM Crossings of waseca

Reviewed November 14, 2011

We stayed in a King Suite with a whirlpool. The whirlpool was clean and worked just fine. The room was clean and the bed was fantastic with lots of pillows - which is something I really appreciate. It had a microwave, a small fridge, coffeemaker and a flat screen tv. The free breakfast in the morning was typical and adequate, the area was clean and inviting. The staff was friendly. I would absolutely stay at the Crossings in Waseca again.

Room Tip: Best hotel I've stayed at in Waseca!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Waseca-Crossings, General Manager at Crossings by GrandStay Waseca, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

We are very pleased that you stayed with us at the Crossings Inn in Waseca, MN. We take all reviews very seriously and hope you will come introduce yourself to us in the near future. We love to show off our large rooms, our whirlpool suites and our pool and hot tub area. We have a meeting room for gatherings of work or play and we feature our gourmet breakfast.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

the hotel is simple but clean. with the exception of bath products the hotel is a step below a holiday inn express. the bath products are a step above the holiday inn.
the rooms are clean and have flat sacreen tv's. the cable does have issues.
the rooms could use a bit of updating. the rooms could use a fridge and a microwave
the breakfast is good but could use a little improvement. the choice of yogurt could be better. the coffee cups could also be bigger.
all in all I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank danderism

We are happy that you enjoyed our Crossings Inn in Waseca. We love it when people stay at our hotel and brag about our Large rooms, our suites and our gourmet breakfast.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Our children booked us a suite here for our 30th anniv. after the surprise party they threw us. Yes we do live here but believe me I would NOT give a review to tilt the scales. We stayed 4-2010. I was surprised how wonderful our room and bed were. The bedding was very nice. Of course I was very tired and would have loved to stay in bed all day and maybe sat in the jaz again but my husband being the early riser he is wanted to get a move on. He enjoyed the breakfast! We had very good service. That said it is a small town, the best hotel in town (actualy it would be a nice hotel in most towns) come hockey season ect.. there will be all different people checking in and out. I will add that from traveling abroad the last few yrs. many people view us Americans as never to please. So look at many sites do your research and go from there.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Thankyou for stayng at the Crossings Inn in Waseca, MN. We love to show off our spacous rooms and our whirlpool suites. We have a meeting room for gatherings and we serve a delicious gourmet breakfast.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Waseca
Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Owatonna
Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN
Days Inn Faribault
Days Inn Faribault
#3 of 5 in Faribault
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Owatonna

Been to Crossings by GrandStay Waseca? Share your experiences!