“Nice menu, reasonable prices, food well prepared”
Review of Cafe Zona Rosa

Cafe Zona Rosa
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Walker
Rochester, Minnesota
“Nice menu, reasonable prices, food well prepared”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had the enchiladas and my hubbie the Chimichanga - we were both very happy. "Better than Taco Johns" was his comment . . and believe me, he hits TJs a lot! We ate outside and enjoyed the nice day and people watching. Food came out VERY hot, so we enjoyed our drinks while it cooled to an eating temperature. Would definitely go there again. Service very quick and friendly.

• Visited July 2014

Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Fast service”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner last night with 3 other people. We all ended up ordering the same thing (fajita salads) but each made small adjustments to our salads. Chips and salsa was great and the food came out before we finished the first basket--each salad exactly how we ordered them. Salads were great and our server was friendly and attentive as well. Would recommend.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank nick h
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Lots of cheese!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The frozen drinks were ok and the food was terrible. The only thing we enjoyed were the chips and salsa. Taco Johns is better.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank nycgirl65
Jalalabad, Afghanistan
“Hit and miss”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

My wife had a chicken wrap that she really didn't care for, but I loved my stuffed steak burrito.
I had a Bloody Mary that was not just forgettable but regretable

“Great food”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Great food, good service average prices. We will stop here again. The menu has a lot of choices other then Mexican but I always have the Mexican food.

2 Thank cmwinter

Been to Cafe Zona Rosa? Share your experiences!