“Plenty of healthy choices and a lot of variety”

Ko-Z's Eats & Sweets
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Waite Park
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We visited Ko-Z's for lunch on our way up to the lake. The restaurant is in a convenient location, with plenty of seating and nice use of space. There seemed to be lots of locals eating at the place so that is a good sign! Counter service is friendly and helpful, offering additional information on food choices and options. I had the Mediterranean Chicken sandwich while my step daughter enjoyed the kids grill cheese. Food was tasty and I could tell it was made with quality ingredients. Portion sizes were perfectly-suited for lunch. My only concern is that it was difficult to tell if the restaurant was actually open. From the outside, the restaurant looked rather dark. However, when we entered the front door, we were greeted by a room-full of happy diners. Good eats here at Ko-Z's

There are newer reviews for Ko-Z's Eats & Sweets

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My family has been talking about going to Ko-Z's for a while now and my mom and I finally went yesterday. We went around 3 pm, so it wasn't busy at that time! They have such a wonderful menu! There are SO many choices. We are kind of indecisive people, but the man who helped us was very patient and friendly! He was VERY nice and it made me want to re-visit the restaurant again the next day! I ordered the Southwest Chicken Signature Sandwich. It was literally one of the best sandwiches that I have EVER had!!! It was spicy, which I like, and it just had the BEST flavor combination! It was fabulous! It also came with a side (you get to choose a side from the side menu) of chips and salsa. BEST SANDWICH I HAVE EVER HAD!
I didn't indulge in their desserts as I am trying to eat healthier... but I wanted to eat every single dessert they had! They had so many options and they all looked out of this world!!!

As for the atmosphere, it was so....well... cozy! It was full of warm colors and included couches around a fire place! It is one of those places where you could just sit down and feel more relaxed! I will DEFINITELY go there again, and everybody should really give it a try!!!