“ok”

Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Waite Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We're a unique St Cloud Area restaurant in an authentic log cabin nestled along the Sauk River. We are family owned & operated since 1973.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I would not say that I would make it back to this restaurant based on their prices, I paid more for a meal than ever for it to taste like something I could def make

Reviewed April 1, 2013

would not ever go back to this place ,food was frozen in side and a fly in my salad,just dont get the hype,again ther most aover rated resturant in st,cloud , PERIOD

1  Thank buzzman12
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Anton's has been one our favorites for years.
The walleye is excellent. I love the my husband loves
the steaks. They are known for the popovers.
We have been there for several special occasions.
It is set back by the river and in the summer
there are ducks and geese to watch.

1  Thank zahale
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stopped here just this week with a friend. I walked in and was greeted with the amazing smell of Ribs. So that's what I ordered, and they were amazing! I also asked the waitress to have the bartender come up with a fruity drink for me, and she did, and it was excellent. This is the second time I've asked that and each time it's been great results. The waitress accommodated every request we had that night and made our night great.

1  Thank Lynette L
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

This place was outstanding. Probabaly one of the best places I have eaten in a while. I ordered a steak medium rare and it was cooked to perfection. I had a large group of customers that I took out to eat and they were all pleased as well.

1  Thank Richie21