“usually Excellent....”

Dining options: Reservations
Waite Park, Minnesota
“usually Excellent....”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

we go to Texas Roadhouse for special occasions with out kids. and have in the past had a great time and excellent food, however our last visit was terrible because we had the worst waitress ever! and I'm not exaggerating. I'm usually a pretty patient person for I have both bar and food waitress myself, this young lady gave us zero service and her attitude was even worse.

• Visited December 2013

Saint Joseph, Minnesota
“Lacking”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

TX Roadhouse is no longer a favorite. The noise is almost unbearable and the food is not that good - just mediocre. It has be become a letdown. Other places are much better. The wait staff is good. Waiting 20 minutes for a baked potato after meal was served is not acceptable.

Visited February 2014
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
“What's not to like?”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have reviewed this restaurant before, but I believe good food and good service needs to be pointed out. My steak was perfectly prepared and seasoned. My wife's prime rib was also, just right. So, great food, wait staff dancing in the isle, what is not to like? I had a bite first and had to take the photo to share.

• Visited March 2014
Annandale, Minnesota
“minneasota beef”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

prime rib, you don't get a stake knife, you get a butter knife its so tender. . the team is so great, I cant remember how many staff checked on us, any thing extra cheese or egg on your salad .its always no problem...Benjamin. he is the most asked for waiter. the ribs are more then a meal. . we always share, or you have to get a box. the buns and cinnamon butter are so addicting , between them and salad, its a meal in it self . birthdays are a big deal, you can get on the saddle and they all sing. its always loud, music and line dancing, of course peanuts.. go there to have a great time.

• Visited March 2014
Saint Martin, Minnesota, United States
“Great food and Service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went here for my husbands birthday. We sat at the bar while we waited for a table. Great bartender. Peanuts were available while we waited. When we were seated for our meal, we had an awesome waitress who was very friendly. The forgot our potatoes but she was very good and checked on it immediately. Our food was great. Large portions and could not eat it all.

Visited March 2014