“Lacking”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014

TX Roadhouse is no longer a favorite. The noise is almost unbearable and the food is not that good - just mediocre. It has be become a letdown. Other places are much better. The wait staff is good. Waiting 20 minutes for a baked potato after meal was served is not acceptable.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have reviewed this restaurant before, but I believe good food and good service needs to be pointed out. My steak was perfectly prepared and seasoned. My wife's prime rib was also, just right. So, great food, wait staff dancing in the isle, what is not to like? I had a bite first and had to take the photo to share.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

prime rib, you don't get a stake knife, you get a butter knife its so tender. . the team is so great, I cant remember how many staff checked on us, any thing extra cheese or egg on your salad .its always no problem...Benjamin. he is the most asked for waiter. the ribs are more then a meal. . we always share, or you have to get a box. the buns and cinnamon butter are so addicting , between them and salad, its a meal in it self . birthdays are a big deal, you can get on the saddle and they all sing. its always loud, music and line dancing, of course peanuts.. go there to have a great time.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went here for my husbands birthday. We sat at the bar while we waited for a table. Great bartender. Peanuts were available while we waited. When we were seated for our meal, we had an awesome waitress who was very friendly. The forgot our potatoes but she was very good and checked on it immediately. Our food was great. Large portions and could not eat it all.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I know a lot of folks like this place. I can't join the bandwagon. First time I went there the peanut shell garnished floor was quiet a mine field to avoid as it made the floor very slippery. Since I have a MSG allergy I asked the waitress to see if the food had msg in it. She asked the cook he said no. Wrong! I have a very distinct reaction to MSG. I started to react before we left. The second time I went there I scoured the menu for something that would not have this ingredient from hell and the chicken was a hopeful. WRONG! Sorry folks but I prefer fresh food that does not require food additives to enhance the flavor. Use real spices people. I can't ever trust an establishment that puts junk like this in their food.

4  Thank Paul K