“Great for lunch”

Add it.
Guadalajara
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This restaurant's colorful exterior caught our eye one day so we stopped for lunch. While the interior was clean, bright and welcoming, it lacked the Mexican feel of some others in this town. Still, we were not disappointed in the food: fish tacos, enchiladas, and a chimichanga, all deserved praise.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

First let me tell you after the first basket of chips/salsa (which the chips are those heavy tasting chips) you're paying $1.75 each for any additional, regardless of how many people you have at your table. My husband enjoyed his shredded beef taco salad so I'll give them that. But I had the ground beef as well as my father in law and it was like eating a school lunch. My mother in law had the seafood enchiladas and was not happy as well.

And upon check out the lady ask if it was our first visit or if we come often I said it was our first and she goes "Oh" like she knew it wasn't good.

I would not recommend this place or go back there again.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The food was good. They charged us for extra chips to go with our free- salsa. We felt the basket was small to begin with. We have not gone back.

1  Thank minneapol
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. The same people own the Guadalajara in Rogers. The food is always great. The chips and salsa are great. They have a nice tequila selection. I drink Dos Equis Amber when I'm there.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Really well executed typical mexican dishes, exceptional service, and an overall balanced menu, my go to place when I miss home.