“meh”

McDonald's
Ranked #18 of 24 Restaurants in Waconia
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The service is very slow there, even if it's not busy there, and there's a lot of ppl working, it's always slow. I usually go in and order because they tend to mix up the orders..I like mcd's in norwood more than any other mcd's

There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Pretty much like most McDonald's, the Waconia one is a welcome addition from the last time I was there (when there wasn't one.) Clean restaurant, friendly staff even at rush hour and fresh food. Pretty much well done all around for fast food.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Service is always horrible, lobby is usually a mess and seems to be run by high school kids. Out of 4 visits they got my order wrong 3 times. One of the worst mcdonalds I have been to.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

The walk in counter service experience is awful. For some reason this store can't figure it out. It's been over the 7 years I've lived in Waconia and the service still sucks. I drive my kids to the Norwood Young America location instead.