“The best service ever!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Waconia
Minnetrista, Minnesota
“The best service ever!”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

The service we received at this hotel was the best we have ever received anywhere! Everyone was so friendly and helpful - the desk clerk, the woman at the breakfast buffet, every employee in housekeeping - they were absolutely awesome! The hotel was also extremely clean and nice as well. Great job! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Streamwood, Illinois
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We stayed at this hotel while visiting family for a graduation event and brought our grandchildren along. There are some awesome amenities never encountered before:
in the lobby, free apples for snacking, a pool with towels available for usage.
Also a breakfast room for self-service with varied choices of food (not the usual doughnut and cofffee only) very much enjoyed by the grandchildren with a friendly and efficient attendant refilling supplies .
The front desk people and manager very guest-oriented- even late at night when a bunch of guests got too rowdy.
And the pool had long opening hours!

The location is convenient, right near the center of Waconia and fairly close to Minneapolis.

Even late at night!

Room Tip: Asking for a room near the elevator if you have problems getting around..... to shorten the walk .
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We had a very nice stay. Everything was clean and laid out in a logical manner in the rooms. Everything worked perfectly. The breakfast looked great, but I only had time for coffee. No problems at all, the people were friendly and professional. It was nice and quiet too, considering that they were pretty full.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thunder Bay, Canada
Reviewed July 18, 2011

My family and I phoned and found this hotel online. When we arrived, we were immediately treated like family. The greeting was both professional and personal. The day we were to leave, my car broke down, not allowing us to leave back home to Canada. The manager got me in touch with the Chrysler dealership next door. My family was given better than family like treatment. The fed us and gave us drinks at no cost to me. With the circumstances, I did not know what to do being so far from home. I was afraid. The hotel staff looked after our every need. They looked after us for the afternoon while the car was in the shop and did not make us feel like we had to leave or pay more money to stay longer. My kids and wife were allowed to swim in the pool as the heat outside was over 100 degrees. Unfortunately due to circumstances, my car was not ready at 6pm when the dealership closed. The hotel manager and staff gave me and my family a great deal on staying another night. They told me that we did not have to check out until the car was ready. I have never in all my years felt such appreciation to anyone. Thanks for all your care and taking care of my needs and fears. Hotel was awesome. Kids loved the pool and the breakfast and pizza was great. Thanks again to all the staff that looked after us, and took care of all my fears. And to the owner Darrel, you are fantastic. We will see you again for sure. God bless you all. The Watkins family

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank RivalBossman71
GMAmericInnWaconia, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Dear Watkins Family:

We enjoyed having your family stay at the AmericInn Waconia. We hope we made a bad situation turn into a good one. :-) I am happy that you enjoyed your time at the AmericInn Waconia. We enjoyed getting to know your family. it was a pleasure to have you stay with us. You are part of OUR AmericInn Family now. We look forward to having you visit us again real soon!

Cincinnati
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Beautiful facility and service, pool looks inviting

• Stayed June 2011
lester prairie
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I was very impressed with my stay at the AmericInn, waconia. The staff was friendly and helpfull. At check-in Tracy was very pleasant. The manager was very nice and outgoing and was able to meet all of my needs. I would definetly say that this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Go all the way-KOWF
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
GMAmericInnWaconia, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia, responded to this review, April 22, 2011
We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful time at the AmericInn Waconia! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!

Regards,
Anaconda, Montana
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Our company has a lot of personnel stay at the hotel due to it's proximity to the business office, and I have NEVER had a marginal or bad stay. The rooms are always very clean, management is always there to help in any way possible to make our stay wonderful. If you have to be away from home, this is where you need to be.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
GMAmericInnWaconia, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia, responded to this review, April 20, 2011
Thank You for the great review! We love having your company stay at the hotel!!

Kindest Regards,

Shannon Best
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waconia
Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Chanhassen
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Delano
AmericInn Chanhassen
AmericInn Chanhassen
#2 of 4 in Chanhassen
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Chaska
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chanhassen

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia? Share your experiences!