“So disappointing”
Review of Lola's Lakehouse

Lola's Lakehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Lola's Lakehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Waconia
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My family went to Lola's Lakehouse last night to celebrate a birthday and were so disappointed with our food. The expensive tuna was not even warm when served...granted it was rare, but should have at least been warm, and the flavor was bland. Pairing it with potatoes was a big zero. Even the baby bok choy was limp and lifeless. The New York strip steak was half gristle and tough to both cut and chew. The sides also lacked creativity. All-in-all, it was a very expensive mistake to choose Lola's. I may return, but will save my special occasion dining for another restaurant.

3  Thank greytlife

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been to Lola's many times over the last 2 years. The food has always been good and the views of the lake are great whether winter or summer. I have to say the last visit was the best service my co-workers and I have received. we sat in the bar area in a booth. Kristen was our server - she was great! we had a blast! I'm sure we will be back again in the next few months.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

On Lake Waconia in the middle of winter might seem a little cold but it was warm and inviting at Lola's. Menu was extensive for this little town, drinks and wine perfect with lobster, fish and steaks that seemed just out of this world. A bit pricey but not for the ambiance and the food quality. Service was excellent and the view of the lake even though frozen was fun.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My recent trip to Lola's Lakehouse was fantastic!

We got a table with a lake view (per our request) and near to the fireplace as well. It made for a wonderful winter dinner! I would love to go back in the summer when the deck is open as well

Our server was wonderful and helped recommend menu choices without being pushy. I appreciate knowing specials and favorites without being harassed to order them.

Our food was good and enjoyable. However, I would say for the price, I am not sure it was the best value of places I have visited. It wasn't terribly expensive, though and we were satisfied.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Visited here for the first time last month. No complaints, food was good as was the service.

Because of the nice setting overlooking the lake, I suspect it is packed at times in the summer, but in the dead of winter it is a wonderful place to grab a bite.

We found the prices reasonable. Two of us got out of there for $30 bucks including tip. Our server, Julie, was very nice.