“Beautiful scenic and cozy setting and wonderful service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lola's Lakehouse

Lola's Lakehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Lola's Lakehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Waconia
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Beautiful scenic and cozy setting and wonderful service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

My recent trip to Lola's Lakehouse was fantastic!

We got a table with a lake view (per our request) and near to the fireplace as well. It made for a wonderful winter dinner! I would love to go back in the summer when the deck is open as well

Our server was wonderful and helped recommend menu choices without being pushy. I appreciate knowing specials and favorites without being harassed to order them.

Our food was good and enjoyable. However, I would say for the price, I am not sure it was the best value of places I have visited. It wasn't terribly expensive, though and we were satisfied.

• Visited February 2013

Victoria, Minnesota
“First time experience was good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Visited here for the first time last month. No complaints, food was good as was the service.

Because of the nice setting overlooking the lake, I suspect it is packed at times in the summer, but in the dead of winter it is a wonderful place to grab a bite.

We found the prices reasonable. Two of us got out of there for $30 bucks including tip. Our server, Julie, was very nice.

• Visited January 2013
eden prairie, mn
“saturday night out with friends”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

While expecting a nice night out with our friends,we had a terrible dining experience. Out of four meals, only one was not disapointed. I love to give praise to restaurants that give a tasty meal with good service. We started off by thanking our Lord for this nice time of being together and thank you for this food before seeing or tasting it. Well, along story short, this was the worst meal I ever had in any restaurant in my life. I ordered the walleye meal. It came in three small burnt pieces. I ordered mashed potatoes instead of the rice pilaff. The meal was supposed to come with pureed squash. I could not find it. Hey, there it is, stuck to the bottom of the mashed potatoe bowl. Well, it looks like i am running out of space so i will just mention don't try the mac and cheese! Efforts were made to appease me,but too late.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank dollyvoc
“Great ambiance; mediocre food and a little pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We love to go to Lola's for the wonderful upscale / modern rustic ambiance and enjoy some wine. The pizzas are great and the fish and chips is okay. Other than that, both my husband And I are usually disappointed with the other entrees and food there. To top it off they're somewhat overpriced as well. This restaurant needs a few more good food options.

1 Thank Debbarlo
Glencoe, Minnesota, United States
“New Day - Same Crap”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

First off, let me say, we WANT Lola 's to be great. We live close and have been going there even before it was re-birthed as "Lola's". The atmosphere is fabulous, and sitting by the beauty of the lake is lovely. We went there on a Sunday with our kids hoping that the brunch items may be a little better than our previous poor dinner experience. We started off with mimosas. I almost giggled when they came as there was about an inch of liquid in the bottom of a wine glass. I quickly discovered that the EXTREMELY small serving was in fact what they consider to be appropriate. Not the best beginning. From there, our orders consisted of ham and white cheddar eggs Benedict, prime rib hash with over easy eggs, corn beef hash, and pancakes with a side of bacon. Not too difficult, right? Apparently that was too much for the kitchen to handle. Our eggs - on every single one of our orders - were as hard as golf balls. The potatoes that were served with the eggs Benedict meal were flavorless, mealy, and tasted like they had been prepared a day ahead of time and re-heated in a microwave. The bacon that came on the side was not fresh to say the least. It was like the stuff you buy in the store that's already cooked in the package. It was cold, lifeless and there was zero evidence that it had even been cooked in that kitchen EVER. When we initially told our waitress of some of the issues, she promptly alerted the manager. He was defensive, but at least offered to make some fresh eggs. We asked about the bacon and he denied that it was anything but fresh. That was too bad that he really trout that the public really cannot tell the difference in quality and fresh versus not. I think our very nice server must have had a little chat with the young and clearly inexperienced "manager" as he was much more kind and apologetic when he comped our entire meal. There was one good thing... The pancakes. Those were delicious! We will try again, but not for a long, long time. The whole thing is much too frustrating. Not the kind of experience you are looking for when you just want to relax and enjoy some good quality food with your loved ones.

• Visited January 2013