“RIverfront view”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Addison, Illinois
“RIverfront view”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great broiled walleye and a table by the windows with a view of the Mississippi. How fun it would be in the summer.

Visited February 2013

Georgetown, IL
“Good food but Grumpy prices”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We came here because of Grumpy Old Men. We loved the movie and new about the restaurant. The food prices were a little high but not awful plus the tax was already included. The food was delicious and the spuds were amazing. We ordered root beer which was brought to us in cold mugs. I thought this was awesome and was happy when the server came over, took the mugs and refilled them. I was NOT happy when I saw we paid for four root beers instead of two. She did not tell us there were not free refills. The setting right on the river was awesome as we could see bald eagles flying and in their nests.

• Visited January 2013
Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States
“Go Packers”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I went to Slippery's tonight to watch the Packer Viking game, and what a great time. Met the owners, Steve and Mary, and had a nice conversation with them. If you have not been there recently, do not be influenced by the negative reviews. It is a great place, with tasty food, good drinks and a wonderful staff . Treat your self to a fun night and go to Slippery's. Kudos to Steve and Mary.

• Visited January 2013
Wabasha, Minnesota
“Glad I Wasn't Paying...”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

This is the second time I have been to Slipperys. I attended a wedding here during the summer of 2012 and more recently a work's party. All I can say is that if I had been paying for the awful food they serve here I would have felt cheated. Basically it is mass produced frozen food that is re-heated and served. Salmon like rock. Half hot potato things and a veg selection that tastes like it came from the freezer cabinet at a dollar store. Save your money and eat elsewhere!
Service could not be faulted though. Staff were extremely pleasant. They are the only reason I rate it as high as I have

1 Thank ItsMeJustG
Mundelein, Illinois
“Good food with a great view.”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

They have a very nice out door seating area.The view of the river is superb and the "Grumpy Old Men" gift shop is a hoot. The food and service was good.

Visited August 2012