“To bad this place used to be a usual for us. What is up there???”

Silver Star Saloon & Grill
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Wabasha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stopped in again this year for an early dinner, and I have never been so disappointed. We sat down and after we were seated three other tables arrived and there we still sat waiting to be served. Two of the table were taken care of and when the waitress came to the table behind us, which was the last to enter, she started to tell them the special when I said something to her. Of coarse she said she was sorry and the bartender should have said something. However he was to busy with the other tables including the one behind us. I had the Chicken Burrito and my partner had the Quesadilla which both left something to be desired. We ordered Margarita's and was shocked to see 6 dollars each on the bill. I have had better for 4 dollars. Actually that's what we paid last year at this place. DON'T BOTHER UNLESS YOU ARE FRIENDS or regulars.

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Second time here and love this place! Excellent all around! Superb food, drinks, and decor! I love the saddles!

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Right away the service was great and friendly staff. Very nicely designed and a place for any occasion. Chips and salsa (very good) while we waited for our meals. Buffalo night, I choose the Buffalo chicken and my friend choose the enchiladas. The food was very tasty.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is a relatively small restaurant. The place was full when we went for dinner. We ended up sitting at the bar instead of waiting for a table. We ordered a plate of wings, half buffalo and half teriyaki. They were good, but nothing outstanding. My partner had the fish tacos, which she enjoyed. I had an enchilada which, like the wings, was good but not the best I've ever had. The bar staff was great. They were very attentive and fun. I'd go back based mainly on the service.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This place was amazing. The atmosphere was great and the burgers to die for. I had a buffalo burger and my wife had the turkey burger that came with these amazing home fries with a Parmesan garlic seasoning.