“Love this place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great food, cool atmosphere and friendly helpful staff! This is a great place to dine for Mexican or American cuisine. They have specials every day, even $1tacos on Tuesday nights! Yum!

2  Thank melissa m
There are newer reviews for Silver Star Saloon & Grill

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Silver star is a popular place and I happen to live above it. Went to lunch the other day and had a chicken caprese sandwich and sweet potato fries. They actually put sugar and cinnamon on my fries and served it with a honey butter dipping sauce (to sweet for me!) Average food and atmosphere, country music.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We liked that they had two TV screens, one for football and one for baseball. The portions were large, big enough for two.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped here on a road trip. It's a cozy spot for a meal or a drink at the bar. I loved the "saddle" bar stool, wish there were more than one. The menu is full of great options. THe burger selections were interesting and different. My burger was topped with garlic cream cheese and brochette style tomatoes. Yum! And the sweet potato fries were the best I've had, crisp and dusted with a bit of sugar. All our burgers were thick and meaty and done to perfection.
Give it a try!

2  Thank Pam988
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went here with my daughter and son in law for my birthday. Used to be a mexican place but was brought out and redone. It still retains a mexican heavy menu but also now has great burgers. I had the john wayne burger which is deep fried. Yes I said deep fried and is very good. fish tacos are very good also. Everything on our table looked awesome. We have stopped there frequently since. Nice place and friendly staff

3  Thank backwaterboy