“Phenomenal in every way”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wabasha
Turning Waters Bed, Breakfast and Adventure
Ranked #1 of 2 Wabasha B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Absolutely incredible experience. When we arrived we were greeted by a barefoot man (Richie) drinking a beer. I knew instantly that I was at the right place. His demeanor is warm and welcoming. If you want to chat, he's all about it and has great stories. If you want to just hang and relax he's great about not coming into your space too much. The decor is tastefully done and decidedly NOT Victorian. More of a worldly restoration hardware feel. They did an amazing job decorating. I also must say that it's the best breakfast I've ever had (and I'm a foodie who has had many great breakfasts). Richie's cooking is over the top awesome. I knew it would be good but I didn't know it would be that good. There are MANY things to explore within a 30 minute drive that make this a great destination. I would wholeheartedly recommend this to everyone I've ever met, as I know they would have just as good of time as we did. We'll be going back next summer for some kayaking.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are tastefully done. We checked out the River Room suite before we left and WOW - w...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Turning Waters Bed, Breakfast and Adventure

Reviewed October 3, 2012

the rooms at the bed and breakfast each had their own theme, we felt so at home. the breakfast with excellent, there was so much good food we had to skip lunch. richie was friendly and welcoming, we got excellent service, it was really the attention to detail that made it such a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Turning Waters was by far the nicest B&B we have stayed at, and we have stayed at many throughout the US and Ireland. Our host, Richie, went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable, and to make our 14 year old.feel included. The food was incredible, and we even got a bag of our favorite breakfast leftover sweets for the trip home. The house was beautifully and tastefully decorated and impeccably clean. We are looking forward to returning and experiencing a different room and the adventure side of the business. You will not be disappointed if you make Turning Waters and Wabasha your next getaway destination.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Turning Waters B&B is exactly what a B&B is meant to be. From the minute we walked in welcomed and felt right at home thanks to our hose Richie. The decor is perfect and tastefully done! Turning Waters cured my husband of B&B phobia! We recommend coming most heartily!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Fantastic place to stay - Lovely home and rooms with a wonderful host. The breakfast was fabulous as well. Even though we did not partake of the adventure piece (I was traveling with an eIderly sister), I hope to do take advantage of that facet next time. I will definitely be back and am telling all my friends to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Turning Waters and our hosts were fabulous. Great food, great rooms! Very casual and not at all stuffy. Michael and Ritchie hooked us up for a hike and next year we are bringing all of our friends back tot do the Pizza Farm and some kayaking! Thanks for a great time! Amy

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2012

What a wonderful experience! Beautiful rooms, food was amazing - so fresh that the eggs were from the chickens raised in the backyard. Fresh linens, wine and beer when you arrive, and they will even teach you how to kayak if you want. A unique and memorable experience- a true getaway

• Stayed: September 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wabasha
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lake City
Sunrise Inn
Sunrise Inn
#1 of 2 in Mondovi
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wabasha

Been to Turning Waters Bed, Breakfast and Adventure? Share your experiences!