AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wabasha
$113
Hotwire.com
$135
Travelocity
All reviewswaffleshot tub and saunathe national eagle centergreat place to stayroom was cleanno elevatornice poolmississippi rivernice hotellobby areastayed one nightdesk clerkdefinitely stay here againnight staynice breakfastwe've stayedeagle suite
Reviewed October 15, 2010

This Americinn I would say is just average. I stayed here two nights with two adults and two teenagers. The beds were very uncomfortable, hard and low to the ground. The room was just ok. The T.V. is the old style bulky tv with below average picture quality. The room was clean but not spotless. The pool is freezing cold! The breakfast in the morning is ok but by 9am everything is mostly gone. The price for the room is good and the location is nice and peaceful. Despite some of the cons I would stay at this location again because of the price. I really wish they would upgrade their beds and tv's it would make this Americinn a whole lot better.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ChicagoAmanda35
Reviewed September 8, 2010

This hotel is very, v ery clean. It is spotless. We saw staff members scrubbing the hallway walls and every nook and cranny. The room was excellent and the staff were very friendly.

This property is conveniently located right off of Highway 61 and a short distance from downtown Wabasha and the National Eagle Center (which we visited...I recommend it). Look for a middle aged guy..he is the eagle expert.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2010

My wife and I reserved a standard room. Everything was "standard", as we had expected, except for the level of cleanliness - Housekeepers were dusting lights and doors in the hallway during our stay and the room was quite clean as well.. All hotel staff members we dealt with from checkin, to asking for additional conditioner, to checkout were all very friendly and concerned about our hotel experience. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2010

We stayed here on our way home from South Dakota to Michigan. A family friend lives here and we stopped for a overnight and my son and I went out fishing with the friend.

Not much to choose from in Wabasha, MN. The place was definitely a cut above the limited choices in the area. They charge accordingly.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2010

My girlfriends and I stay at the AmericInn in late February 2010 for the Grumpy Old Men festival in town. We were so impressed with the hotel and its amenities. Large, clean room with plenty of mirrors and space for 4 late-20's/early-30's girls to get ready. Comfortable beds, nice towels. We were able to rent a DVD player from the front desk for $8 to watch the movie which inspired the festival. Hot tub and pool area were really clean and inviting. The front desk staffed helped coordinate a ride for us to and from town so we could party safely. Tasty continental breakfast was a welcome surprise, too. Hot waffles, sausage, eggs, pastries, cereal, etc. We had a wonderful stay and I would highly recommend this hotel to any visitor to Wabasha!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends