“excellent food”

Wabasha, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

the service was a bit slow, but the food was great. It was during the week and a bit busy. Even the coffee was good.

• Visited February 2014

White Bear Lake, Minnesota
“Some of the Best Prime Rib Ever”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Coming from the cities, we did not expect to find a steak house up to our expectations. We were wrong. T-Bones is everything we expect in a good steak house. We started with fried dill pickles. These were pickle spears, not the typical chips, and they were excellent. My husband had the special of the evening, prime rib and scallops. He really enjoyed both. I had the prime rib and it was wonderful. We will go back when we are in the Wabasha area.

Visited January 2014
Sparta, Wisconsin
“Ignore the bad service reviews on Google”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Recently had the pleasure of eating at this neat little restaurant. Frankly, I read the reviews on Google and they made me uncertain about eating there, but we were hungry, the food was rated highly and I just assumed we could get past bad service if it happened. Well, it didn't. The waiter, Daryl was very professional and friendly (I also observed this occurring with the rest of the wait staff at the other tables as well). Had a Prime Rib sandwich, baked potato, and a very nice fresh garden salad. I give it a letter grade of A for atmosphere, taste, presentation, and price. Highly recommended

• Visited October 2013
Washburn, Wisconsin
“Excellent food & service”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I ate at T-Bones on my birthday. Daryl, my waiter, was polite, helpful, and knowledgable about the menu and the area. I ordered a NY Strip with scallops (the special). My food was cooked to perfection and absolutely delicious!!
They accepted my coupon from The Anderson Hotel for a free appetizer without hesitation!
Wonderful meal, great atmosphere, incredible service!

Visited September 2013
Greenville
“Classy Good Quality Food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This restaraunt is very classy. Food was a bit pricey for the portions but very good. In walking distance from the local marina.

Visited August 2013